About Assam TET 2016: Government of Assam, Secondary Education Department has released a notification regarding Special teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for recruitment of Hindi and Sanskrit Subjects teachers against the vacant vacancies in Secondary Education, Assam. Assam TET is conducted every year to ensure the standard of qualification of teachers in secondary schools. The first TET was conducted in 2013 by the Secondary Education Department, Assam. This year the examination will be conducted in the month of March/April.
The total numbers of vacancies for graduate teachers are 1618; where, 1031 are for Hindi teachers and 587 are for Sanskrit teachers.
Assam TET Official site: www.rmsaassam.in
Name of Post: Graduate Teacher for Hindi/Sanskrit
Total Number of posts: Hindi – 1031, Sanskrit – 587
Application Form Fee: The cost of application form is Rs. 400/-
ASSAM TET 2016 Application form
ASSAM TET online Application form is available in the official website www.rmsassam.in. Candidates are required to apply online for ASSAM TET. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for ASSAM TET 2016.
ASSAM TET Eligibility
In order to ensure the standard for qualification candidates applying for Assam TET must fulfill these eligibility criteria for Graduate Teachers for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects in Secondary Schools.
- Hindi Teacher: Candidate should have possessed Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks and B.T / B.Ed. degree from any recognized University/Institutions.
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Candidate should have possessed Shastri degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University or B.A. with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks and B.T / B.Ed degree.
Citizenship: Intended candidate must be a citizen of India
Age Limit: Candidate should not age more than 38 years as on January 01, 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
ASSAM TET 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Commencement of availability of online application form||February 01, 2016|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application form||February 15, 2016|
|3.||Last date of payment of fees at bank||February 20, 2016|
|4.||Date of examination||To be declared|
Assam TET Exam Pattern
Teacher Eligibility Test examination will be in two parts of 50 marks each, where first part will be General Studies & Current Affairs and second part will be Subject Specific and will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. The questions comprises form there subjects General Studies, Current Affairs and Specific Subject (Hindi/Sanskrit).
ASSAM TET Syllabus
Candidates are advised to prepare as per the syllabus of TET, Syllabus for General Studies for Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
General Studies: History of India, Indian polity and Constitution, Geography, General Science, Environment, Indian Economy & Culture and Education Scenario in Assam.
Current Affairs: State, Political and Economic development, Government Policies, Games, Sports, Arts etc.
Click here to download the Syllabus for TET (Hindi) (Sanskrit)
How to apply online
- Log in to the official website of ASSAM TET 2016, rmsassam.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online for Special Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2016 Examination”
- Fill the application form appropriately
- Submit the application fee of Rs. 400, in bank
- Take a print out of application form for future references
Other information including Assam TET latest news, exam date, merit list, exam form and interview details will be uploaded shortly. Keep visiting this page or press CTRL+D to bookmark this page.