Central Board of Secondary Education has declared Class 12th Result 2016. This time CBSE has moved one step forward as CBSE is issuing Class-X and Class-XII Digital mark Sheets to Digilocker. CBSE Class 12th Digital Marksheet and CBSE Digital certificate can be downloaded from here.
Digilocker is a online platform and a service of Government of India though which a candidate can store, share, verify and retrieve their mark sheets and certificate. Digilocker is basically a government service which works in partnership with CBSE which aimes to help students in their academic growth.
DigiLokcer CBSE Digital Certificate and CBSE Class 12th Digital MarkSheet | How Digilocker Works?
He is a tutorial which makes you familiar with the newly launched CBSE DigiLocker Application. Here are some answers of questions like What is Digilocker? What is Digital Certificate? How to use Digilocker? How to Download DIgital Certificate?
As a new initiative of CBSE, your CBSE Class 12th digital marksheet will also be available in DigiLocker. Your DigiLocker username and password will be sent via SMS on your mobile number registered with CBSE. You can access your mark sheet as soon as you receive your username and password. DigiLocker (https://digilocker.gov.in) is a Government of India initiative under Digital India.
DigiLocker is a initiative under Digital India. DigiLocker allows you to store and access you digital mark sheet and certificate, whenever and from wherever you want. In order to use this service a candidate need to follow the following steps:
- Sign Up with Mobile: Candidates are required to download the Mobile Application of DigiLocker. DigiLocker App is available in Google Play Store, or you can download it from official website https://digilocker.gov.in
- Sync your Aadhaar: Second step is to synchronize your Aadhaar car with DigiLocker. Here we would like to mention that, DigiLocker is a government service, so candidate must not hesitate in order to provide their personal information or Aadhaar card details.
- Upload Documents: After the successful synchronization, candidates can upload their mark sheets, certificates and other important and relevant documents in the DigiLocker.
- eSign Documents: DigiLocker also allows you sign your Digital Certificates and other documents electronically through your mobile.
- Share Documents: one of the best services it offers it sharing of documents. DigiLocker gives you freedom of sharing documents.
Last year CBSE also launched its online portal which has the collection of CBSE Books in electronic format. eCBSE contains all the NCERT books in the digital format. Candidates can read and download the books through eCBSE portal.