Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched Online Portal for CBSE Exams, ecbse.nic.in, for the students of Class 1 to Class 12. Students can read and download the e-book from the portal for study purposes. eCBSE gives you the complete freedom to go through the NCERT chapter wise and download the electronic version of the books.
eCBSE also allows schools can join in for web based activity including, downloading list of candidates, correction of details etc. Well, if you have questions in mind that what are the benefit associated with the portal then read this article till end and know about some great feature of ecbse.nic.in.
Know about eCBSE Exam Portal
eCBSE mainly features five sections where in First section Collection of books is stored for Classes I-V, Second section Collection of books for Classes VI-III is available, Third section is comprised with books for Classes IX-X, Fourth section features books for Class XII, Fifth section features hold Class XII books and others sections which includes manual like Value Education and Work Education in School.
Salient Features of eCBSE Exam Portal
- Students can read/download the e-books as per their curriculum
- Schools can fetch the list of students according to their Roll number
- Schools can upload internal assessment grades of Class 12th students
- Schools can edit the details of students
- Manual books are available in Hindi and English
- Schools can download admit card for examinations
- For board examinations, schools can download attendance sheets list of candidates
How to access eCBSE Portal online
- Go to address bar and type http://cbse.nic.in/ecbse or ecbse.nic.in or you can also perform Google search, Just type “eCBSE” in Google search bar
- Click Enter after choosing your preferred method
- Portal will open, Click on the button “click here to view”
- other sections will pop us, proceed as per your requirement