Delhi University has released a notification regarding admission for session 2016-17. Delhi University admission 2016-17 will be conducted through online mode only. There will not be an offline admission option this time in Delhi University. Delhi University Admission Form 2016 can be downloaded from website www.du.ac.in and submit the same, duly filled and complete in all respects on or before June 14, 2016. The last date for Delhi University online application form submission or online registration is June 24.
Delhi University offers various 3 years Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma, Ph.D. and M.Phil. courses. Admission to the courses will be done on the basis of Cut-off of respective courses and colleges. Courses and Syllabus offered by University of Delhi are mentioned here. Delhi University Admission Form 2015 can be found below.
- Admission Notice
- Eligibility Conditions
- Schedule of Admission Process
- Counselling and Seat Allotment
- Admission Procedure
- Instructions for filling the Online Application Form
- Delhi University Cut off list 2016
Qualifying examinations for the purpose of admission to the first year of undergraduate courses offered by the University of Delhi shall be Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or an examination recognized as an equivalent thereto. For more information on Eligibility Criterion, Reservation, Quota, Age limit; please refer to the Delhi University official notification 2016-17.
Important Date/Schedule of Admission Process
- Online Registration: 25.05.2016
- Last Date to apply online: 14.06.2016
- Delhi University Admission cut off list 2016 (First List): 22.06.2016
- Delhi University Admission cut off list 2016 (Last List): 21.07.2016
- Admission process last date: 16.08.2016
Counselling, Seat Allotment and Admission to Colleges
Allotment of seats/colleges to the candidates will depend in the cut-offs in their respective category and his/her preference exercised.
The candidates are required to present in person on the day and time of counselling as the time counselling
Candidates having compartment in current year in any one of the subject will not be considered for admission.
Candidates appearing for improvement examination in Class XII, in order to gain the eligibility for admission in Delhi University will not be considered for admission in the current year.
Instructions for candidates for Filling Delhi University Admission form 2016 Online
- To access the online Application form for Admission 2016-17, a candidate is required to create a Login ID and Password. The same Login ID and Password is to be used by the candidate for accessing admission related information/Notices subsequently.
- Before filing the online application form, candidate must keep the following documents ready
- Class XII Mark Sheet (If available)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of candidate’s PP size Photograph
- Payment card
- After filling the Delhi University Application form 2016 completely, candidate is required to submit the application fee online through Debit/Credit card etc.
- In case, candidate is not able to complete the online application process in first attempt, candidate must save the information and edit/submit the information later.
- Candidates must take the print out of their completely filled Delhi University Application form 2016 and payment acknowledgement slip for future references.
Delhi University Cut off List 2016
Delhi University Cut off list 2016 contains the minimum percentages of marks at which admission to various courses of study have been offered by different colleges of Delhi University for the current academic year. The Delhi University first cut off list 2016 for Science, Commerce and Arts will be released on June 22, 2016 and the final or 5th cut off list will release on July 21, 2016. List will be available in the official website of University of Delhi www.du.ac.in.