EWS Admission 2017: Directorate of Education, Delhi have issued a notification for nursery admission of students under EWS/DG category in private unaided recognized schools of Delhi for session 2017-18. Parents interested in admission of their children are required to apply online through www.edudel.nic.in.
EWS Admission 2017 Application Form
EWS Admission 2017 will begin in the month of January. EWS Admission 2017 Application Form will be submitted online from first week of January through online portal edudel.nic.in.
Here we’re providing you complete and detailed process on EWS Admission 2017 – How to Apply process, EWS Admission 2017 Registration process and EWS Admission Guidelines. Click here to Download Application Form.
EWS Admission 2017 Registration
- Click the Link “Registration for New User”
- Registration form opens up. Fill in requisite/mandatory fields marked with red asterisks (*)
- Click on ‘Register’ button. After clicking on ‘Register’ button, fields cannot be edited. So re-read all data fields before ‘Register’ button is clicked.
- After clicking on ‘Register’ button, a pop up message box will be displayed “You cannot edit the information after registration. Are you sure you want to register?”
- Click ‘OK’ button for registration. Click ‘Cancel’ button, if you want to make some changes/correction in the registration page.
- After registration, screen containing registration number /login ID with password willappear. This password is “CASE SENSITIVE”.
- You will also receive an SMS on your registered Mobile Number. Keep this for future reference.
EWS Admission 2017: Follow these steps for filling the EWS 2017 Application Form
- Click ‘Click here to login’ button for further filling up the application form or by clicking the link “Login if already registered” on the home page/Starting page.
- Enter your Login ID & Password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 1: Page will open with information already filled at the time of registration which cannot be edited/updated.
- Fill in requisite/mandatory fields marked with red asterisks (*).
- Carefully fill parents/guardian details, residential address, locality, sub-locality, sub-sub locality of your residence through drop down menu. If you do not find the sub-locality / sub-sub locality in which your residence is located, then select the nearest sub-locality / sub-sub locality. It is vital information as it only will be used to reflect the schools in different distance ranges from your residential area. So be extra careful.
- Once all fields are filled, click on ‘Preview’ button.
- Carefully re-read all information. If you want to make any changes/corrections click on ’Back’ button & make correction. If everything is okay, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On clicking the ‘Submit’ button, a screen with message – “You cannot edit the information after submission. Are you sure you want to submit the application?” with two options ‘Ok’ or ‘Cancel’ will appear.
- Click ‘Ok’ button for going to step 2. Click ‘Cancel’ if you still want to make some changes/corrections.
- Once ‘Ok’ button is clicked, a message will appear on the screen “Information has been successfully submitted. You cannot change any information of step 1. Now Go to Step 2”.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Stop: Choice of School’ button. At step 2 page (Choice of Schools 0-1 Km), the list of schools in 0-1 km will be displayed. Click ‘Add’ button to give priority to the schools.
- The list of schools so displayed will automatically get arranged based on the priority assigned by you. If you don’t want to assign any priority/choose any particular school, it will not be reflected in your opted list of schools. You can also delete the name of the chosen school from the priority list by clicking on the ‘Delete’ button. After completing your priorities, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking submit button, a message will appear on the screen “Information successfully submitted. If you want to edit the choice of schools then go back to step -2 , otherwise go to step-3”
- If you don’t want to opt for any school in the 0-1 km distance range, click on red button ‘Click here if do not want to apply in any of the following schools’ to go to step 3.
- After clicking the red button ‘Click here if do not want to apply in any of the following schools’, the following screen with the information will be displayed.
- Step 3 (Choice of Schools 1-3 Kms) has the schools in distance range of 1-3 Kms. Repeat the process mentioned above for completing step 3.
- Step 4 (Choice of Schools 3-6 Kms) has the schools in the distance range of 3-6 Kms. Again repeat the process mentioned above for completing step 4.
- Step 5 (Choice of Schools above 6 Kms) has the schools in the distance range of above 6 Kms. Again repeat the process mentioned above for completing step 5. You can add maximum of 5 schools in this distance range.
- After completing step 5, click step 6 (Final Submission & Print)
- A page with the entire application form with filled in details will open. If you are okay with priority assigned to schools, tick mark accepting the declaration statement & click ‘Final Submit’ button.
- After final submission, a page will appear with message “You cannot change the choice of schools after final submission. Are you sure you want to submit the application?” Two buttons will be there Ok & Cancel.
- If you are okay with the priorities assigned to the schools click on ‘Ok’ button. If not & want to make corrections/changes, click ‘Cancel’ button.
- If you click ‘Ok’ button, your application form will be submitted & all the information filled will be freezed. Thus no change can be made in the application form thereafter.
- Then the page will appear with option of ‘Print’ button. Take Printout of application form for your future reference.
- Print out can be taken again also by logging in by using your registration number / Login ID & password by clicking the link “Login if already registered” on the home page/Starting page.
- For any clarification, click on the link “For any Query / Help” on the main page.
- For getting your registration number / login ID or password again, click on the link “Forgot ID/Password?” on the login page.
If you have any query, leave comment below. We will get back to you shortly. For more information on EWS Admission 2017, keep updating our website or Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page.
Watch Video on How to Fill EWS Admission 2016 Application Form
Coverage on EWS Admission 2016
- EWS Admission online Application form Download www.edudel.nic.in
- EWS Online Application form 2016-17 – Admission, User Registration Module
- EWS Draw Result – www.edudel.nic.in
- EWS DG Admission Lottery Draw edudel.nic.in
- EWS Result – edudel.nic.in – edustud.nic.in
- EWS DG Admission Result 2016-17 (2nd) List Nursery Admission Draw Result