Centralised seat allotment process for professional degree courses through KCET 2015 Option Entry (Trial) for admission CET 2015: Karnataka CET 2015 (KCET 2015) has invited applications for trail option entry which is being conducted on June 17, 2015. Centralized Seat Allotment Process for Professional Degree Courses can be done online through the official website of board i.e. keauthority.cloudapp.net. Candidates willing to attend the trail option entry seat allotment process will get admission for CET – 2015.
Lakh of candidates who were appeared for the examination which were conducted in may can attend the counseling through the official website. Candidates are required to keep their CET Number ready in order to apply. If any candidates is having any issue regarding CET – 2015 they can call to the official through these helpline numbers: 080 – 23460460 in between (08:30 am – 7:30 pm).
KCET 2015 Option Entry Instructions
There are some instructions which are stated in the official website of the board and candidates should follow these instructions for smooth working and to avoid any discrepancies. These Instructions are following:
- Candidates must use these browsers to open the official website IE 8 or above/ Mozilla 10 or above / Google Chrome
- Candidate should avoid opening the website in mobile or any other low resolution device.
- Once you have entered the options appropriately, don’t forget to click on “Save & Submit” button in order to save your options.
- Candidates must take a print out of their application / form for future references.
- After you session is complete don’t forget to log out, to do this you can simply click on the “Logout” button.
KCET Branch wise allotment list is soon going to be uploaded here. Candidates can check KCET Branch Wise Seat Allotment List through our website. Through KCET 2015 Option Entry candidates can save their options for the through admission to CET-2015.