NCHMCT JEE Result 2016 has been declared by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The council works under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Candidates appeared for the examination can check their NCHMCT JEE Result 2016 through the official website www.nchm.nic.in.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology offers various courses including B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, M.Sc in Hospitality Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management, Diploma in Food Production, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service, Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery, Diploma in Front Office Operation, Diploma in Housekeeping, Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie and Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food & Beverage Service.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2016 | NCHMCT JEE Counseling 2016 | NCHMCT Seat Allotment 2016
Counselling and Admission Process
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2016 will be comprised to 3 rounds of counselling. First and second round of counseling will be web based. Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counseling will be conducted from May 30, 2016 to June 10, 2016. Third round of counselling is known as Spot round counselling. Candidates appearing for Sport round of counselling are required to appear physically at the counselling centre. In spot round of counselling the allotment of colleges will be done at the same time.
Work Flow for NCHMCT Counselling 2016
The NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process will work in the following method. Candidates must understand the process of online counselling. Candidates can follow the following steps after the declaration of NCHMCT JEE Result 2016.
Online Registration → Mock Counselling → Online Choice Locking → 1st round of seat allotment → Remote admission to ACs → Vacancy due to non-reporting → Choice modification for 2nd round (optional) → 2nd round of seat allotment → Remote admission to ACs (only fresh allottees of 2nd round) → Vacancy due to non-reporting → Spot Round (Registration-cum-document verification, Fee deposit, choice locking of ACs) → Spot Round of Allotment → Physical Appearance at allotted institute and hostel preference → Hostel allotment → Admission closed
Online Registration for 1st and 2nd Round of Counselling
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website (http://www.nchmcounselling.nic.in) to be considered for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
Candidates are informed that the online registration for counselling will only give access for the 1st and 2nd round of counselling. In order to appear for spot round of counselling candidates have to follow the different procedure. The procedure to be followed for first and second round of counselling is mentioned below.
NCHMCT JEE Online Registration for 1st and Round of Counselling
- Log in to the official website nchmcounselling.nic.in and click on “Online Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Read the given instructions and click on “Register Here” button
- Enter the following details – Roll number, Application number, Candidate’s name and Date of Birth
- If the entered credentials are correct, you will be promoted to the next step
- In next step, create password and finally you will get your login credentials. Use these details to login into your account.
Online Choice filling for 1st Round of Counelling
- Here, candidates are now required to fill the online choices of institutes for 1st round of counselling. The below mentioned procedure will guide you to how to do it?
- The procedure for exercising choices and seeking pertinent information is guided through appropriate messages and tabs on the computer screen.
- Available seat information relating to institutions will be displayed as per the eligibility of the candidate or as per the rank of the candidate in the entrance examination.
- Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available seats.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices. Choices should be positively locked before 5.00 PM of Last Date. The last date for choice locking is June 10, 2016 till 5:00 pm.
NCHMCT JEE First Round (1st Round) of Seat Allotment Result 2016
After the submission of final choices or choice locking, candidates will be allotted a seat as per their AIR and also on the basis of applicable reservation criteria. NCHMCT JEE first round of seat allotment result 2016 will be published in the official website. NCHMCT JEE 1st Round of seat allotment result will be declared on June 13, 2016.
Candidates must keep in mind that no allotment will be issued or will be sending to candidate. The details of allotment of institute can be checked online. In order to keep the details of allotment, candidates can take a print out of their allotment result.
After the declaration of NCHMCT JEE 2016 First Round of Seat Allotment, candidates will have to personally report to any one of the admission centers.
NCHMCT JEE Online Registration for 2nd Round of Counselling
No fresh registration would be allowed in the 2nd round of counselling. Only those candidates are eligible for second round of counselling who have register their names during the registration period. Candidates can modify or keep their choices same for the second round of counelling.
- Candidate eligible for 2nd round of seat allotment must be: Registered candidates who are not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and on reporting their allotted seat has been cancelled due to non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and reported at the admission centre and completed formalities of admission, and also submitted willingness for upgradation in affirmity.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and reported at the Admission centre and completed formalities of admission, and also submitted willingness for upgradation in negative, these candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices and their earlier allotted seat would be retained.
NCHMCT JEE Second Round (2nd Round)of Seat Allotment Result 2016
(2nd Round) NCHMCT JEE 2nd round seat allotment result 2016 will be declared on June 22, 2016. Candidates can check the status of their result by logging in to their account.
NCHMCT Counselling and Seat Allotment Important Dates & Schedule
|Counselling Activities and Date||Date|
|1.||Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||30.05.2016 to 10.06.2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|2.||Choice Locking||08.06.2016 to 10.06.2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|3.||1st Round of seat allotment||13.06.2016|
|4.||Reporting at Reporting Centre after 1st round of allotment for document verification||14.06.2016 to 16.06.2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|5.||Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||17.06.2016|
|6.||Choice modification for 2nd round of counselling (Optional)||18.06.2016 to 20.06.2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|7.||2nd Round of seat allotment||22.06.2016|
|8.||Reporting at Reporting Centre after 2nd round of seat allotment (only Fresh allottee of this round)||23.06.2016 to 25.06.2016 upto 5:00 PM|
|9.||Tentative Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||27.06.2016|
|10.||SPOT (3rd) round of Counselling, Registration, Fee deposit, Choice filling & Locking(web based)||28.06.2016 to 30.06.2016|
|11.||SPOT round seat allotment||01.07.2016|
|12.||Reporting at Reporting Centre for document verification||04.07.2016 to 05.07.2016|
|13.||Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences||11.07.2016 to 14.07.2016|
|14.||Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on website (Admission closed)||15.07.2016|
|15.||Commencement of Classes||18.07.2016|
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Spot Round Counselling & Seat Allotment
Candidates who were not able to join 1st and 2nd round round of counselling and all other candiadtes who were appeared for the examination are eligible for SPOT (3rd ) Round of Counselling Process. The sport round counselling process will start on June 28 and will end on June 30, 2016. Candidates are required to appear in-person at the counselling centers along with all the relevant documents and fee draft.
NCHMCT JEE SPOT Round Seat Allotment Result 2016: Declaration of Sport round seat allotment result will be on July 01, 2016.