Directorate of Education, Delhi conducts the Scholarship Examinations for the students studying in the schools under the jurisdictions of GNCT of Delhi. Submission of NTSE 2017 Application Form will start from August 22, 2016. Last date to submit NTSE 2017 Application Form is September 09, 2016. Other details of the exams are as below:
NTSE 2017 | NMMS 2016-17 | JSTS 2016-17
NTSE 2017 – First Stage National Talent Search Exam
First Stage National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2017 which will be held on November 13, 2016 (Sunday) for the students presently studying in Class X in Govt., Government Aided and Unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS, JNV, NDMC etc. under the jurisdiction of Delhi. The seleted students will be nominated for the second stage national talent search examination to be conducted by NCERT.
NMMS 2016-17 : National Means-cum Merit Scholarship Examination
National Means-cum Merit Examination NMMS 2016-17 to be conducted on November 27, 2016 (Sunday) for the students presently studying in Class-VII in Govt./Govt. Aided and Local Body Schools (NDMC) under the jurisdiction of Delhi. The selected students will be nominated to MHRD for disbursing scholarship.
JSTS 2017 – Junior Science Talent Search Examination
JSTS 2017 which will be held on January 29, 2017 (Sunday) for the students presently studying in Class IX in Govt. Govt. Aided and unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS, JNV, NDMC etc. under the jurisdiction of Delhi. The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi.
NTSE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
NTSE 2017: The students who have secured 60% marks in Class IX for general category & 55% marks for reserved category in the session 2015-16. No income limit is prescribed.
NMMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
NMMS 2017: The students who have secured 55% marks in Class VII for general category & 50% marks for reserved category in the session 2015-16. The parental annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/- for all categories of students during 2015-16.
JSTS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
JSTS 2017: The students who have secured 65% marks in Class VIII in the session 2015-16. No income limit in prescribed.
NTSE 2017 | NMMS 2016-17 | JSTS 2016-17 – Online Registration, Admit Card
- Application-cum-Admit Card may be downloaded from our website www.edudel.nic.in on public circulars.
- Head of the schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application -cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch) between 10 AM to 3 PM on working days.
- The acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy of Performa ‘A’.
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application cum Admit Card will be issued to the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name for this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application cum Admit Card issued by the school be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own, other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Category once submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
NTSE 2017 | NMMS 2016-17 | JSTS 2016-17 – Exam Date, Schedule
|S. No.||Schedule||NTSE 2017||NMMS 2016-17||JSTS 2016-17|
|1.||Application-cum-Admit Card & Performa ‘A’ may be Download from Deptt. Website||www.edudel.nic.in||www.edudel.nic.in||www.edudel.nic.in|
|2.||Application form Submission date||22.08.2016 to 09.09.2016||22.08.2016 to 09.09.2016||22.08.2016 to 09.09.2016|
|3.||Roll No. will be issued from senior branch by post||25.10.2016 to 05.11.2016||25.10.2016 to 05.11.2016||11.01.2017 to 24.01.2017|
|4.||Date of Exam||13.11.2016 (Sunday) & 27.11.2016 (Sunday)||13.11.2016 (Sunday) & 27.11.2016 (Sunday)||29.01.2017|
NTSE 2017 Result
Directorate of Education, Delhi will declare the NTSE 2017 Result in the official website www.edudel.nic.in. Candidates can check thier result through the official website only.