UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016: UP State Entrance Examination UPSEE 2016 Counseling will be conducted in five rounds for admission to various courses in various colleges under UPTU. The first round of counseling will begin from June 24 to June 29, 2016. Second round of counseling will be conducted in between July 06 – July 07, 2016. Third round of counseling (Additional special counseling for SC category candidates) will be conducted in between July 14 – July 15, 2016. Fourth Round of Counseling will be conducted in between July 22 – July 24, 2016.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – First Round of Counseling (Main Round)
- First round of online counseling will begin from June 24
- Registration can be done through http://upsee.nic.in using Application Number and Passsword created at the time UPSEE-2016 online form submission.
- Candidates must submit the counseling fee online; Rs 20,000 for GENERAL / OBC candidates Rs 12,000 for SC/ST candidates.
- First round UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 will be declared on July 03, 2016 at http://upsee.nic.in
- Confirmation / Acceptance of allotted seat to be done on July 03-July04, 2016.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – Second Round of Counseling
In this round, the vacant seats of the subcategory shall be merged into respective vertical categories. Thus, subcategories GL/AF/FF/PH seats will cease to exist from this round onward. However, main categories GEN/OBC/SC/ST shall remain into existence.
- Second round of counseling will begin from July 06, 2016.
- Fresh registration of new eligible candidates (not participated in 1st round) is allowed.
- All those candidates who got a seat in 1st round and opted for FLOAT option in 1st round will be considered automatically for seat allotment in this round. Such candidates do not need to register again.
- All those candidates who could not allotted ant seat in the 1st round and have not opted for “WITHDRAW” options in 1st round will be considered for seat allotment in this round.
- Document Verification will be conducted on July 07 – July 08, 2016 at any one of the document verification centers. List of verification centers are available at http://upsee.nic.in.
- Second round UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 will be declared on July 11, 2016.
- Confirmation / Acceptance of allotted seat will be done on July 11 – July 12, 2016.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – Third Round of Counseling
- Third round of counseling is an additional special counseling for SC category candidates.
- Fresh registrations are allowed of new eligible SC category candidates, following the registration process.
- All those qualified SC category Candidates of UPSEE-2016 (All programs) fulfilling eligibility criteria who have not registered during the First and Second Rounds of Counseling. Such candidates are required to register them.
- Document Verification will be conducted on July 15 – July 16, 2016 at any one of the document verification centers. List of verification centers are available at http://upsee.nic.in.
- Third round UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 will be declared on July 19, 2016.
- Confirmation / Acceptance of allotted seat will be done on July 19 – July 20, 2016.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – Fourth Round of Counseling
- Fresh Registration of new eligible candidates (not participated in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds through website http://upsee.nic.in) .
- All those candidates are eligible for fourth round of counseling those who have qualified UPSEE 2016 (all programs) fulfilling eligibility criteria who have registered during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling. Such candidates are required to register them.
- Fourth UPSEE Seat Allotment Result will be declared on July 28, 2016.
- Confirmation / Acceptance of allotted seat July 28 – July 30, 2016.
Information regarding grievances related to the answer keys and solutions of questions papers of UPSEE 2016 is mentioned below.
All the candidates, who appeared in UPSEE 2016 Examination (Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4) conducted on April 17, 2017, are hereby notified that questions booklets of various papers, their answers keys and solutions have been placed on UPSEE 2016 website http://upsee.nic.in.
The candidates are requested to go through the answers and solutions of these papers. In case, you find any error / mistake in the answers or solutions, you may write your grievances or ask for clarification by sending an e-mail from your registered email ID to the university latest by April 30, as follows. Please note that the content of your mails must specify following elements.
- Roll Number
- Phone Number
- Set Number
- Specific questions number against which you disagree with the solution provided by the university
- Answer key notified by the university
- Answer key of the specified question according to you
- Proof / Description / Justification of your answer
Subject: Paper Name: Grievance against solution of UPSEE 2016
The mails in this regard must contain all the above elements. Any vague mail, not containing any of the above elements, shall not be considered/ responded by the university. The candidates may also send scanned copy of reference pages of the relevant text books in support of their answers in form of attachment of the mail.
List of shortlisted candidates for counseling against admission under NRI quota
Counseling of NRI/ wards of NRI for admission to first year B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm/ B.HMCT/ B.FAD/ BFA programmes will be conducted on June 20, 2016 (9 AM to 12 PM). Candidates are informed that they are required to appear in-person at Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, I.E.T. campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021 UP.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – List of Documents/ Certificates
Candidates are requested to report on 20-06-2016 as indicated above along with the following original certificates / documents (with one photocopy of each), failing which you will not be permitted to participate in the counselling.
- Original Marksheet of (10+2) or equivalent examination
- Original 10th (High School) certificate for proof of age.
- Original certificate obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission/ Chancellery/ High Commission under their seal to the effect that the candidate or the person sponsoring him/her is Non-resident Indian in that country presently. Please note that in absence of this certificate the candidature will stand cancelled.
- Original document/ certificate clearly indicating that the candidate is real brother / real sister / real son/ real daughter or children of real son / daughter or real brother /sister of the NRI.
- A letter from NRI certifying that he/she is sponsoring the candidate and is ready to bear educational expenses of the candidate for the entire duration of the programme.
- Three passport size recent photographs.
- An advance fee of Rs. 5000/- in the form of crossed demand draft and counseling fee of Rs. 1000 (non-refundable) in the form of Account Payee demand draft (both drafts in favour of “Finance Officer, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh” payable at Lucknow) has to be deposited at the time of reporting. Please not that the cash payment will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- If the number of candidates appeared are more, the counseling may continue till late hours and / or may continue following day. Therefore candidates required to come prepared accordingly. Please note that the total number of available seats in this quota is less than the total number of candidates called for counseling. As such the allotment of seats is not guaranteed to every candidate called for counseling.
- As per the existing UP Govt. order, the tuition fee for NRI candidate is $7,000 per year. The selected candidates have to deposit the fee in the allotted in institute latest by 23-06-2016 to secure his/her admission failing which the allotment shall stand cancelled.
UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2016 – Suggested Reporting Schedule for Document Verification
A candidate, after registration and filling and locking of their choices, are allowed to go to any document verification/counseling center for verification of his/her documents on any day between 25th
June, 2016 to 30th June, 2016 according to his/her convenience. However, it is advisable to go to document verification center as per the schedule given in the following table to avoid the crowd / inconvenience.
|Date||Combined General Rank|
|June 25, 2016||1 to 4,000||(All Streams)|
|June 26, 2016||4,001 to 10,000||(All Streams)|
|June 27, 2016||10,001 to 40,000||(B.Tech Stream)|
|June 28, 2016||40,001 onwards up to last Rank||(B.Tech Stream)|
|June 29-30, 2016||All remaining qualified candidates whose documents could not be verified so far (All Streams)|