UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Online Fee Confirmation Procedure & Process: UPSEE 1st round (Phase 1) Seat Allotment Result 2015 has been declared by the university; candidates can check their seat allotment result 2015 through the official website of the university or click here. The seat allotment result were earlier schedule to be declared on June 28, 2015 but due to some unkown reasons results were declared on June 29, 2015. In order to confirm the allotted seat candidates are required to submit the fee or confirmation fee, last date for online payment for confirmation of seat has been extended until July 01, 2015.
How to Submit Confirmation Fee Online through upsee.nic.in – What to do?
If you are confused on how to submit / pay online fee or perform fee confirmation process and what to do after the seat allotment result 2015 then follow the below mentioned procedure.
- Log in to the official website of the university or click here
- Now from the top left corner click on the link named as “Allotment Result”
- Enter your Roll number and Date of Birth and click on submit button
- Check your Phase-1 seat allotment result 2015
- Now to confirm seat, candidates are required to submit the confirmation fee of Rs. 15,000/-
- Confirmation fee can be submitted online through Credit card / Debit card etc.
- Click on the link “Fee confirmation”
- Enter the details of your card or bank and complete the online transaction process
- One the transaction will be completed successfully, a receipt will be generated, candidate must take a print out of the receipt for future purposes
- If you are unable to complete the transaction or your online transaction failed then follow the below mentioned procedure.
If any candidate has not been allotted a seat in the 1st round of counseling then candidate can apply for UPTU UPSEE 2nd Round of Seat Allotment counseling 2015 through the official website. Candidates can also shift their allotted seat through the Upgradation round seat allotment 2015 as per their preferences.
UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment 2015 Fee Confirmation Instructions – Failed Transactions
While making online payment for confirmation fee in case your credit/debit card or bank account is charged but the Fee Receipt is not generated then following steps must be followed for fee reconciliation:
Please send an email to email@example.com with a subject line as “FAILED TRANSACTION” with your
- Roll Number
- Transaction ID generated by the NIC
- Bank Transaction ID
- Date and time of Payment
UPTU will verify the payment made with our Bank Records and in case it is found that
- You have made the payment and it is available with our bank records then a confirmation mail will be sent and your seat will be deemed to be confirmed.
- Your payment is not available with our Bank Records then you will be informed about this and then you should immediately make another payment.
- Any payment has been inadvertently deducted by the Bank then it will automatically be refunded into the same account from where the payment was made.
Cresult2015 wishes you Best of Luck for your future. You can bookmark this page, To Bookmark Press CTRL+D button on keyboard. For any query or information on UPTU UPSEE Seat Allotment Online Fee Confirmation Procedure, write in the comment box below.